Embird Pre-Digitized Embroidery Alphabets Fonts [MUST have Embird Basic to use]
Optional lettering plug-ins for Embird Embroidery Software
$14.00 for each alphabet - just buy one or buy them all - it's up to you!!
This is a downloaded product and a CD is not available.
Embird Pre-Digitized Embroidery Alpabets Fonts to make creating monograms and names super easy for monogramming!! Alphabets are manually pre-digitized embroidery fonts in re-sizeable format. Alphabets contain multiple versions of each character optimized for various size range and for a nearest-point connection between the letters. Therefore, they are especially suitable for creation of small lettering. Embird allows comfortable work with Alphabets, including arching and shaping of the text.
CLICK HERE to see all 42 Alphabet Choices
Embird Alphabets are re-sizeable and have adjustable parameters like density, texture and underlay type. Program computes stitches anew for each text label. This approach allows Embird to optimize stitches for each individual lettering layout and settings.
Embird Editor and Manager work with Alphabets through a text tool window. The text tool allows to adjust layout of lettering and apply envelope, skewing and other shaping operations. When finished, lettering is compiled into stitches and put into Embird Editor for final adjustment and save in desired embroidery format.
Alphabets are accessible also from Studio's interactive lettering. When used from Studio, Alphabets produce text in a vector (outline) form that can be further edited in Studio.
- Characters scalable in large scale (approximately 4,5 mm - 8 cm for "a")
- Various underlays (center walk, edge walk, zig-zag)
- Automatic and manual kerning of characters
- Various types of letters connections (nearest point, floating stitch)
- Automatic tie-ups before and after floating stitches
- Automatic simplification of serif for small letters
- Automatic parameters and underlays for various size of letters
- Possibility of global change of text parameters or individual change of single letters parameters
- Arching of text. Text can be placed on any of 7 predefined paths (circle, line, wave, etc.) with variable parameters, or user can define her/his own path.
- Editing of spaces between letters, size of path and text, type of underlay.
- Pull compensation.
- Envelope function.
- Random broadening.
- Auto shortening of stitches in curves.
- Envelope can be used to create monograms as well as to add special effects like diamond shape or bridge to the lettering.
- Use envelope controls to select any of the predefined envelopes or to create your own envelope. Define type of edges and optional symmetry of nodes. Move nodes in the work area to adjust the shape of the envelope.
Individual adjustment of characters
- Position, width, height, angle, slanting and distance from the baseline of each character can be adjusted individually by moving respective node control.
Parameters of lettering
- Type of underlay
- Cover stitches: density, start/end dilatation gap, broadening, random broadening, pattern (7 patterns), auto shortening of stitches in curves.
Various types of cover stitches patterns
- Center walk underlay: maximum and minimum stitch
- Edge walk underlay: edge offset, maximum and minimum stitch
- Zig-zag underlay: edge offset, start/end dilatation gap, density, maximum and minimum stitch of zig-zag areas connection
Click HERE to see Current Sales