Machine Embroidery Design:
No 510 Can Koozie Template
[koozie not included]
This download contains:
- 1 template embroidery design ~ make your koozie in the hoop from start to finish using a pre-cut, blank koozie. After the design stitches, the last step of the template stitches the sides up so that you don't have to use your sewing machine!
- Added 6/28/15 - Additional template for koozies that are a little shorter. This template also works fine on the koozies that are a little taller, so it may become your go-to template. This template is an additional download on the download page named "#510CanKoozieTemplate2" and the description is "Shorter Koozie - ALL Formats - 1 Zip File".
- Complete instructions with pictures ~ click here ~ [also includes tip to easily add ribbon like shown in the picture ~ So Easy & So Cute!]
- Fits in a 5x7 hoop ~ design template measures 4.5" wide x 4.5" high and has 731 stitches [actual unsewn koozie (not included) size is 4 3/8" x 4 1/4" - just measure one square on one side].
- Sorry, we don't carry the blank, unsewn koozies, but you can find them with a google search. Have fun!
Designed to use alone or use with alphabets or monograms
The monogram shown the in picture above is our No 335 Classic 3 Letter Monogram 2 inches high
- This set does NOT contain any letters, alphabets or fonts. Any letters, alphabets or fonts shown in pictures are just examples of how this design can be used.
- All embroidery formats [PES, ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, SEW, VIP, XXX] will be available at time of download unless otherwise stated in set details.
- Shipping Availability
- Embroidery Designs by Download or E-mail - WORLDWIDE
- Embroidery Designs on CD - USA ONLY
Click HERE to see Current Sales
The monogram shown the in example can koozie picture below is our No 335 Classic 3 Letter Monogram 2 inches high