No V100 Peace Sign - Ready to Cut Artwork for Vinyl Cutter
This Peace Sign artwork file is like a pattern or template that can be used over and over again. Use it to create cute, fun, hip, trendy vinyl designs for teens that are into 60s Retro or for a teen that's just into PEACE ~ Have Fun!
About Our Vinyl Files
- The art was created as a vector file. Then, it was converted so that it could easily be imported into your Vinyl Cutting Machine software. This is what makes it "Ready to Cut Artwork".
STOP - Don't Purchase until you download the SAMPLE files!
- BEFORE you purchase our Ready To Cut Vinyl Artwork, make sure that our files work with your vinyl cutter.
- NO Refunds will be given, so please don't leave this step out.
- Link to Sample Files - download, unzip, read the readme.txt, then try the .eps and .svg files. Let us know if they don't work for you and we'll send some alternate files that may work. We're still new to the "Vinyl" side of things, so we are open to trying different ideas.
How to Use
- Save file to the computer
- IMPORT the file in the vinyl cutting software. DO not OPEN the file, IMPORT it
- Resize as needed
- Send to cutter software
For now, our artwork is only available in EPS and Cricut-compatible SVG formats.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions.
Click HERE to see Current Sales
PLEASE NOTE Shipping Availability
- Ready to Cut Artwork by Download or E-mail - WORLDWIDE