SewART Digitizer Embroidery Software
SewArt (SA) is an embroidery digitizer for converting raster image files (*.jpg/*.png, etc), vector images (*.svg, *.emf), and clipart into embroidery file formats. Image processing tools and a step-by-step wizard are provided to produce an image suitable for yielding a high-quality embroidery stitch-out.
** No REFUND for ANY Reason **
The makers of the software have stopped giving refunds [so I can't give them either].
Download and use the trial and ask any questions BEFORE purchasing!!
The DOWNLOAD button above is for the DEMO and RETAIL version - they are the same - so you only need to install once!
Features of SewArt (an auto-digitizer for embroidery files)
- Reads raster or vector format images (supported input formats include *.bmp, *.png, *.jpg, *.gif, *.svg, *.wmf, and *.emf)
- Allows images in other (unsupported) file formats to be pasted into the SewArt workspace
- Converts images to high-quality embroidery files for sewing
- Supports output embroidery file formats including Brother (c) *.pes, Tajima (c) *.dst, Janome (c) *.jef, Melco (c) *.exp, Viking(c) *.hus New Pfaff (c) *.vip, Viking SE (c) *.vp3, and Singer (c) *.xxx (these may be converted by SewWhat-Pro, or other embroidery editors, to a larger variety of embroidery file formats compatible with most home and commercial machines)
- Contains image-processing tools for converting images into color-reduced, smoothed images suitable for digitizing
- Includes a variety of pattern fills which can be applied to sew individual regions of the image
- Supports both auto-digitizing and manual digitizing options to give substantial user control over the digitizing process
- This is a demo version and intended to show what the software is capable of doing
- Demo is limited to 3 colors - but you can use the Palette tool, set it to 4 colors (including the background), to sew out the entire image
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SUPPORT
SewArt offers support for some languages other than English. To use this language support, download the appropriate language file(s) from the links below and save it in your S &S Computing/SewArt folder. Open SewArt and click the Options menu item Language Support and choose the desired language there.
Country Language File
Portugal (Brazil) SewArtPTG
System, Download & Install Help:
System Requirements for S&S Computing Software Products
All S&S Computing software products are native Windows® applications. They will run on versions of the Windows OS (Operating System) including XP (SP3 must be installed), VISTA, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
For information describing installation of our software on a MAC computer (Intel-based, OS-X), click on this link.
Embroidery Machine Compatibility - This software installs on your computer and is compatible with most home, commercial and industrial machines. See our "Supported File Types" table to make sure that your format/machine type is listed.
Updates / Reinstall for all S&S Computing Software Products:
All software products offered by S & S Computing come with a free update policy for the lifetime of the product. AutoUpdate features on the Help menu of our products will inform you when updates are available for download. You can then update from within the open product.
If you get a new computer or your computer crashes in the future, you can just come back to AKDesignsBoutique.com, download the software again from the Embroidery Software Download page - click here - and enter your user name & serial number - you will not need to purchase again. If you can't find your serial number, you can send us an e-mail [email@example.com] and we'll send it to you again.
Registration/Serial # will be e-mailed from S&S Computing after purchase – usually within minutes, but you’ll never wait more than 12 hours. Registrations are sent at least once daily after 4:00 pm EST. To allow uninterrupted usage of the product, it is advisable to order the product at least 1 day before the DEMO period expires.
If you do not receive your registration within 12 hours, then check that the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is "whitelisted" so it will not be blocked by your e-mail client. This is accomplished by adding our e-mail address to a safe senders list so your registration e-mail is allowed to come safely into your Inbox. You can send us an e-mail [email@example.com] or call at anytime to check on your order - 678-390-2641.
Shipping for S&S Computing Software Products:
We offer shipping of CDs (within the US only) for an additional $15.00. Click on the "CD by Mail [add $15.00]" button in the Add-to-Cart area to order a CD for any of the S&S Computing products. Shipping is via USPS First Class delivery and usually requires 3-5 days for delivery [shipped by S&S Computing, not AKDesigns Boutique].
All S&S Computing product licenses allow you to use the software on up to - but no more than - two of your own computers.
Return Policy for S&S Computing Products:
All sales are final - No Refund for ANY reason. S&S Computing software can be downloaded and trialed in Demo mode before purchasing a license by using the Download buttons on the product pages.
Click HERE to see Current Sales